BUILD ORGANIZATIONAL CAPABILITIES
View skills and capabilities in group businesses, locations and departments.
- Know the competencies you have across the business community including employees and external partners.
- Track competency gaps and strengths across the community to improve your talent acquisition and retention strategy.
- Analytics provide insights on organizational and people capabilities to aid faster talent related decision-making.
FIND SPECIFIC SKILLS FOR PROJECT GIGS
Organize your talent supply chain to be highly accessible and impactful for work initiatives.
- Find people with veriﬁed skills, subject matter expertise and domain knowledge. Compare capabilities and experiences.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of the capabilities of employees and what they bring to the table for work delivery.
- Highlight interactions, capabilities, utilization levels, competency gaps, current supply-and-demand for work.
ACQUIRE NEW SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Share learning and experiences with your community.
- Publish Stories about innovation, lessons learned and critical thinking.
- Use Stories to engage with your employees and external partners to provide new content and information.
- Connect Stories about know-how, initiatives or projects directly to people, skills, locations, departments and businesses.
Produce up-to-date RESUMES FOR DIFFERENT situations.
- Define resume templates to organize and prepare specific employee or team information.
- Employee resumes can include skills, experiences and past projects.
- Rapidly create employee resumes suitable for proposal, tender or bid
ENGAGE AND LISTEN
Discover how your employees feel by creating, distributing and analysing surveys.
- Increase organizational-awareness and workplace culture by promoting dialog.
- Survey results support decision-making and provide sentiment related insights on priorities to tackle.
- With feedback rapidly recognize areas of concern and take action to create a healthier workplace.
RAISE EFFECTIVENESS AND PRODUCTIVITY
Align purposeful interactions and connections to team members and experts.
- Provide easy access to the right level of trusted information at the right time.
- Reward employee contributions to show them they are appreciated and to encourage them to work more productively.
- Increase satisfaction and wellbeing by making sure employees are not over–utilized and their viewpoints are considered.
A MOTIVATED WORKFORCE
People have everything they need right at their ﬁngertips – minimizes time-waste.
- Know exactly what needs to be done and when, with real-time insights on business initiatives and the corresponding teamwork.
- Team members understand individual and common goals to meet work completion deadlines.
- Work is recognized encouraging people to work more actively when they feel happy and valued.
DRIVE BEST PRACTICES
HR templates drive best practice and consistent working across the organization.
- Teams know what they are working towards and what needs to be done to reach their objectives.
- HR templates are deployed instantly, bringing new eﬃciencies when setting-up initiatives.
- HR templates are enablers for continual process improvement and innovation.
BUILD PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR SUCCESSORS AND TRACK PROGRESS.
- Identify key roles and set their impact level, and assess risk of people leaving who fill key roles.
- Identify and assess potential successors for key roles.
- Measure, monitor and notify on succession posture over time.
NETWORK WITH PEOPLE IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Surface people with speciﬁc capabilities, subject matter expertise and domain know-how.
- Compare skillsets of individuals, teams, projects, locations and departments.
- With team suggestions, create a diverse and inclusive work culture.
- Find and organize people of interest for current or future work based on veriﬁed capabilities.