NEW CLASS OF PEOPLE-TECH
- Centralizes the dataset on employee skills, experiences and roles.
- Exposes workforce skill gaps, risks and opportunities.
- Highlights employees with relevant skills and knowledge the organization needs to retain.
- Motivates employees to upskill their competencies.
- Pinpoints employees who have the potential to take on leadership roles in the future.
- Reduces unnecessary overlapping roles and duplicate skills.
- Identifies employees who have key job roles that deliver important work on core processes in the organization.
- Optimizes team resource-work mapping.
Your employees’ skills are constantly changing. Without insightful competency data, you are unable to fully understand or monitor organizational readiness for tackling business challenges.
By enabling employees to continuously learn and develop in their jobs and their profession, your organization will be better positioned for the future.
Employees don’t always feel respected. Without meaningful sentiment-based data, it becomes difficult to encourage engagement, which has an impact on happiness and satisfaction, and influences performance.
Understanding how employees feel, recognizing what they need and embracing their viewpoints will help your organization to develop and retain staff.